Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fire in the Hole (OVEN)!

Keeping the dough rolling and the sauce red... I got a plan!

I am ready, yes I am!

 The summer plan is to start firing up my baby at least once a week!  Yes, that's the goal.  So many friends want to try my pizza, and I want them too so I need to get rolling here.  The plan is to have a few people over at a time since I prefer to make my dough in small batches---mostly because I have a small mixer---but also because  I want to keep it fun, I would hate for my "love" to become a chore.  As you may know, sometimes the thing you love can become the thing you despise and I never want that to happen.  One time in my life it did.  I ate so much pizza in college, yes a lot of it was bad pizza, then after I graduated I could not eat pizza for almost two years.  It took my mother's pizza to bring me back to my senses, now I am a happy pizza eater who preaches "Pizza is LOVE!"  



No comments:

Post a Comment